The in-depth “Science of Photography” video training brings you through the technical aspects of photography, including:
- Our “BELTS” method for nailing the composition of every photo, every time
- Techniques for getting amazing shots under any conditions, even when traveling with a single camera and lens
- Detailed processes for getting optimal camera settings
- An in-depth study of using light and flash
- Approaches for solving almost any photographic problems
It’s the “Art of Photography” video training that will take your images to the next level:
- Master composition and perspective
- Study iconic images throughout history and compare them to images of the same subject matter that failed
- Learn to “see” the beauty of the world around you and capture as much of that beauty as possible in a 2-dimensional image
- Examine a single subject in-depth to find the most stunning composition possible
- Understand the importance of time when photographing subjects in the natural world
Choose from two packages:
- $150: Instant access to 10+ hours of never-before-seen video training.
- $200: Adds a reusable 64GB SD card (Class 10) containing 10+ HOURS of NEW video training in HD and 4K!
As with all our products, if you’re not happy, we’ll give you your money back! We ship worldwide.
Evan Whobrey (verified owner) –
The quality of Tony and Chelsea’s free content on YouTube is actually so helpful. I can’t wait to receive the paid content and really get a true grasp of how these pros take photostake photos! Greetings from Vancouver, Canada ??
Achim Dietzenbach (verified owner) –
I just bought the videos this morning and already watching them, I love the high quality of the videos I think I remember they are in 4K resolution, that is what I call up to the standard.
There are still a lot of videos to watch, but as always, they are very informative and knowledgeable.
Somehow you guys have a level to bring over information. Others could learn something from you.
Love it. I only bought the videos since I was worried the limited gift would not arrive save. Other than that:
“Thank you again for this great and informative video training.”
Ivan Samoshko (verified owner) –
I received the video training with the signed prints last week, and they are both amazing. I love the videos, they are very informative and I learn a lot. The set is totally worth it. The idea to use an SD card is very good. After Stunning Digital Photography, this is my second product and I am very happy with both of them. The delivery to Belgium ?? was fast and nothing was damaged. Very well done!
Hardy (verified owner) –
Chelsea and Tony delve into the nexus of where the irrational meets the rational. They successfully manage to give a definite structure to producing more artistic photos and maintaining the uniqueness of art, but avoid making photography overly formulaic. The focus of these videos encourages its audience to think carefully about fundamental variables in photography which can be manipulated by the photographer, while thinking critically about photos. There is a lot to master, but the photography duo summarise these fundamentals well, which they back up with real world examples. Chelsea’s and Tony’s approachable, friendly and passionate attitude towards photography and those interested in the art and science behind it, make these videos a great educational tool.
Edward L.Haynes –
When will the Art and Science be on sale again?
Jose Julio Hernandez Colon –
Please put it in sale once again! I told my wife to buy it for me while I was away in Africa (not internet purchase from there too risky), I just arrived home and she just told me that she forgot! Im having a panic attack!
Mark Kostich (verified owner) –
This is absolutely outstanding. A very comprehensive dive into photography from a simplified analytical point of view. I would highly recommend this to anyone serious about their photography. From beginners to advanced artists, there is something here for you.